Details for Emma’s Ball 2017
Firstly thank you for attending this year. If you’ve got guests coming along, please ensure that you let them know these details!
We’re so excited for this years event and for you to be a part of it, so thought we’d best let you know what you should do before you arrive:
- Dress code:Â BlackÂ tie event (but we favour pink)
- Time of arrival:Â 6.30pmÂ for pre-dinner drinks
- Venue:Â Woodlands Park Hotel
- Hotel check in:Â 2pmÂ onwards (if you’re staying)
- Carriages:Â 1amÂ (for those not staying). Please ensure that you’ve made arrangements
- Cash:Â There is no on-site cash point. Please ensure that you bring cash for drinks at the bar as well as the various raffles and other games throughout the evening
- Auction:Â Please see below
This years auction prizes
We’re very lucky to have been donated all of this years prizes, which we’re hoping that you’re going to bid lots for on the night:
- Ski Lodge in Bulgaria for a week
- Chef at house for 10 people
- Signed Chelsea footballÂ shirt & ball
- Bike, bodyboard & skateboard
- Overnight stay and breakfast at HiltonÂ Cobham
- Afternoon Tea @ Woodlands Park Hotel
- 4 ball at Tyrrells Wood Golf Club
- TomTom Go 5100
While we’ve got your attention, we’re looking for people to sponsor our new Cycling Kit for next season. If you’re interested in helping us out, please contactÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or speak to him on the night.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!