Kick off the festive season in style by attending Emma’s 10th Anniversary Ball.
It’s hard to believe that 2018 is the 10th year of Emma’s Ball, but it’s easy to understand why it’s been such a success over the years. This is our landmark event of the year, celebrating the charity itself and raising a little bit of money along the way.
Payment for your ticket(s) is required by Friday 2nd November to ensure that we can pay for the venue ahead of time. Payment is through the Bubble Trust account HSBC – Account no: 71563971, Sort code:40-27-07. When paying please ensure you put your initial and surname followed by ball (e.g. JLYNCHBALL).
Any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. More details of the night below:
- Drinks on Arrival – 6.30pm.
- Sit down meal at 7.00pm.
- Master Of Ceremony.
- 3 Course Meal-menu to be decided with Coffee. Please note special dietary requirements needed prior to the Event.
- ½ Bottle of wine per person.
- Table Prizes.
- Charity Auction.
- Dancing till 12—maybe 1am (dependant on Room Sales).
- Tables available for 10 or 12. Why not make it an event for friends?
- Stay over to make the Weekend special – Rooms at £120 inc. breakfast. Please quote Emma’s Bubble Trust on Booking-Limited space available as we’re expecting high demand this year.
- Full payment needed by Friday 2nd November 2018.
We can’t wait to see you!